Learning

Tuesday, June 3, 2008
Researching Dead Sea Scrolls
The majority of the information that I used to research the Dead Sea Scrolls was found on the internet, through online databases that I accessed from my libraries website. I did the research this way due to the fact that the resources were relevant and authoritative.
The small amounts of information I was able to find in reference books were not as in depth as the information that was available online but I believe that to be because of the specific nature of my topic and the library where I was searching for the information was not an academic library. I think I would of found more reference books at an academic library.
posted by megnjane @ Tuesday, June 03, 2008  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: megnjane
Home:
About Me: I am me, myself, my own person!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
  • link 1
  • link 2
  • link 3
  • link 4
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER