Learning

Monday, November 26, 2007
The 23rd Thing!
Hello

The end is here!! I thought I would never reach it, especially in the time allocated. It has been a long and sometimes winding journey that for the most part I have enjoyed. I have learnt from these activities, I am not sure how if I will use this knowledge in the future but the option is there.

My favourite activity; Youtube (who would of guessed?). I do not think I need to explain about Youtube (at least I'm not addicted!). Otherwise it would have to be Librarything. It appeals to my inner librarian, not that I have the energy to catalogue my library.

I do not think that has affected my life long learning goals, but it has made me aware of the amount of stuff (for the lack of a better word) on the www and the amount of people who use it.

The one major problem I had with the learning 2.0 is the amount of time each activity took. It was not just a half hour to forty five minutes to read the information, complete the activity then write a blog about it. It was closer to one hour (especially the larger activities towards the end).

I did enjoy this completing this program, thank you for the chance of completing this activity, I hope you enjoyed the journey.

I am out of here.

Megnjane
posted by megnjane @ Monday, November 26, 2007  
1 Comments:
  • At November 28, 2007 at 11:58 AM, Blogger Paul said…

    Hi Megnjane,

    Congratulations on getting to the end of the L2.0 journey. I love "YouTube" as well - I didn't realise it had so many music video clips on it and from across the ages. The problem is I have had to upgrade my account with my ISP because of the number of downloads over the past couple of months!

    Congratulations once again,
    cheers, Paul.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: megnjane
Home:
About Me: I am me, myself, my own person!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
  • link 1
  • link 2
  • link 3
  • link 4
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER