Learning

Thursday, November 1, 2007
13 # Del.icio.us
The idea and use of del.icio.us as a social bookmarking manager which allows you to bookmark a web page and add tags to categorize your bookmarks is excellent. The ability to bookmark a large number of websites and access them from different computers would be beneficial to large portion of Internet users, because how many of use just use the one computer???

Activity; The comments that are posted for PLCMCL2 are very basic not very interesting at all. I had a look at LibraryTechtonics: Tagging on Flickr & del.icio.us. Here are some tags that have been used; library2.0, del.icio.us, libraries, tagging and librarylearning.

Thanks for joining me
Megnjane
posted by megnjane @ Thursday, November 01, 2007  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: megnjane
Home:
About Me: I am me, myself, my own person!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
  • link 1
  • link 2
  • link 3
  • link 4
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER