Learning

Thursday, October 18, 2007
#7 - Blog about technology
Hello

I think this is an extremely hard blog to write about.
What is my favourite technology?? I have too many favourites, so I will just list a few of them for you...
1a. Computers. I have had access to a computer since I was about 5 (this is roughly 20 years). That doesn't mean I am very good with them, I couldn't fix one to save my life but I can surf the web, use eBay, write an excel or word document and save it etc.
1b. Computer programs especially itunes, games on PC, photo shop, the Internet, email and Google.
1c. Memory sticks instead of floppy disks. I love having a memory stick that can hold so much more information and is a lot more reliable than a floppy disks. The amount of problems I have had with floppies, lets just say that I still get angry thinking about it.
2. Digital cameras (with large memory cards). What can I say, I love being able to take lots of photos especially weird and wacky photos without having to delete tham or worry about the cost of printing them if they don't work. Oh and an the last holiday that I went, I was gone for 7 days and took about 700 photos with room to spare, not that they are all good photos but I like to have the bad photos too.
3.Mobile phones. I have a love/hate relationship with mobile phones. Texting is great until you start to use the shortened words in your everyday writing. I hate seeing people drive with the phones, also NO PHONES IN MOVIES or if you are out to dinner with company at least move away from the table!
4. Ipod. I love my Ipod, need I say more??

Well I could continue this on for quite a while but I think I will leave it there for today.

Thanks for visiting my learning 2.0 blog
Megnjane
posted by megnjane @ Thursday, October 18, 2007  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: megnjane
Home:
About Me: I am me, myself, my own person!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
  • link 1
  • link 2
  • link 3
  • link 4
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER