Learning

Thursday, October 11, 2007
Week 5 - Image Generator!

Hello and welcome to my week 5 of learning 2.0 - Image Generator. This week was definitely a play week. So many different image generators you are only bound by your imagination.

I have to say, there are some really strange image generators out there, I mean do we really need to know what our pimp name or motorcycle gang name would be??? However I did think my Emo was very cute (I am little worried about it having a razor blade though)

Here is a website I found useful in creating (by creating I mean playing) my image.

http://www.imagegenerator.org/

I really could of spent many hours just playing with the different generators but I will come back to this someday (I hope!).

Thanks for visiting

Megnjane


posted by megnjane @ Thursday, October 11, 2007  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: megnjane
Home:
About Me: I am me, myself, my own person!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
  • link 1
  • link 2
  • link 3
  • link 4
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER