Learning

Tuesday, October 2, 2007
Week 4 - RSS feeds
Hello and welcome to this weeks exciting installment of learning 2.0 report on RSS feeds and newsreaders.

I really enjoyed setting up the RSS feeds in the blogsline.com, so many interesting feeds. My personal recommendations are the national geographic news (so sad about the wildebeasts) and dictionary.com word of the day, here is today's word bouleversement : complete overthrow; a reversal (I challenge you to use this word this week).

The podcast for this week was too long, I kept getting distracted! Overall, the RSS feeds could save a lot of time but it also sidetrack people who don't keep track of what they are subscribed to.

I have to go work now, so I will see you next week

megnjane
posted by megnjane @ Tuesday, October 02, 2007  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: megnjane
Home:
About Me: I am me, myself, my own person!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
  • link 1
  • link 2
  • link 3
  • link 4
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER