Learning

Monday, October 22, 2007
#11 - It's a library thing!
Hello
It is definitely a library thing today. A way to catalogue your home library (and lets face it, we all have home libraries) is a dream come true to many.
I highly recommend taking the tour around library thing before you get started.
I have added some items into my library, feel free to have a look but I would not like to have to put in a large number of items as it would take a lot of time, having to type in details every time, you should be able to save a particular search, so you can use it to add a few titles quickly.
Go have a look (and a play!) for yourself.
Megnjane

By the way,I was very surprised to find out that there are many people with the hardcover copy of the Anita Blake comic. I didn't know it was so popular.

posted by megnjane @ Monday, October 22, 2007  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: megnjane
Home:
About Me: I am me, myself, my own person!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
  • link 1
  • link 2
  • link 3
  • link 4
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER