Learning

Monday, November 19, 2007
18# web based applications
#18 Web based applications

Excellant idea. The ability to access your documents from any pc (that has internet obviously) is wonderful. No more forgetting your memory stick and no more floppy disks (yes they are still being used). I do not think it will make office obsolete, but it is very good to have the choice.

innocent Well, I have to go have a another look (play) at zoho so I will leave you to it.

Thanks

Megnjane

posted by megnjane @ Monday, November 19, 2007  
1 Comments:
  • At November 19, 2007 at 1:00 PM, Blogger megnjane said…

    Well, that was interesting. It is a shame the smiley did not work. Thats why the word innocent is in my post. It was very easy way to create a post.
    Megnjane

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: megnjane
Home:
About Me: I am me, myself, my own person!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
  • link 1
  • link 2
  • link 3
  • link 4
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER