Learning

Friday, November 23, 2007
#20 - Youtube!!
Hello

Before I start talking about this weeks learning 2.0 activity I must admit two things, 1 I love You tube and 2 I can waste so much time on You tube just looking around, it is so much fun and you can always find something new and interesting!

Too many choices!!! How am I suppose to choose one video to show?? I really wanted to choose a video clip to a Ciara song, titled Like a boy but I was not able so here is the link if you want to have a look. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFRuUJR4LPI. OK then here is another choice

Aren't they cute???


I love Staffies!! Especially English.

OK, back to work for me otherwise I will spend too much time playing.
Thanks

Megnjane
posted by megnjane @ Friday, November 23, 2007  
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: megnjane
Home:
About Me: I am me, myself, my own person!
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.

Links
  • link 1
  • link 2
  • link 3
  • link 4
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER